Pages

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Memories of Maine Series
East Pond Shoreline WIP


'East Pond Shoreline'
Work In Progress
Oil 20 x 30

First, and most importantly - my prayers go out
to all of the people of Haiti, and all of their relatives
around the world waiting to hear if their family
members are safe.

This is perhaps the painting I wanted to do most
from my memories of Maine. It's a little area
that was located to the left of the dock by the
cabin we stayed in. The minute I saw the glow of
the rocks in the water, and the rippling waves, I knew
I had to paint this.

Just started it today. My only wish is to get this
to look the same way it looks in my heart.

If you would like to see more of my work, please
check out my website. Thank you!

3 comments:

Jutta Smarsinski said...

Claire, that looks already beautiful. Love the warm tone.

Julia

Autumn Leaves said...

This is such a beautiful start, Claire. I love scenes like this one.

Claire Beadon Carnell said...

Thanks so much Julia!

Thank you Sherry - I think we have a lot in common!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails