Pages

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

SUNSHINE AWARD


Thanks so much to both Karen Bruson
and Mitzi Easley for nominating me for this
blogger award for creativitiy and positivity !

The rules for accepting the award are:
Put the logo on your blog or within your post.
Pass the award onto 12 bloggers.
Link the nominees within your post.
Let the nominees know they received this award.
Link to the person from whom you received this award.

I've been so impressed with the artistic ability
and spirit of certain artists I have met up here in the
blogosphere that it was difficult to narrow down
my choices to 12 nominees for this award, but here we go:

Bill Guffey - The Virtual Paintout
Jeffrey Hayes
Debbie Becks Cooper
Pat Koscienski
Lyn O'Neal
Autumn Leaves (Sherry)
Pam Holnback
Mary Beth Brath
David Larson Evans
Teresa Madsen
Dean Haven
Brenda York

4 comments:

Dean H. said...

Congratulations, Claire, for receiving the Sunshine Award! It is well deserved.

And I am honored that you chose to pass the award on to me.

L. O'Neal said...

Claire - you beat me to it - I was going to nominate you for this award. Of course you were already nomimated twice - I should have known. Thank you for the nomination.

Pat Koscienski said...

Congratulations, Claire, you well deserve this. You have been so supportive, a true friend, and a great artist. Thank you for nominating me; I'm truly honored.

Brenda York said...

Awww...thank you, Claire! I am honored. And congrats to you for your gorgeous and inspiring work! Love your paintings.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails