Pages

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

SOMETHING DIFFERENT


Although I am still painting today, I thought I would
post something a little bit different. We were driving
around up in the mountains this weekend, and suddenly
came upon this beautiful doe. The deer have such a
gorgeous red color this time of year, and it is only accented
by all of the green foliage.
If you look closely (and to the right of the photo),
you will see that she is not alone. I consider it such a
gift that we were able to see this, and that is why I want
to share it with you.

4 comments:

SYLVIANE said...

I saw the little ones, they are cute!

Autumn Leaves said...

All three of these ladies are gorgeous, Claire! I so love coming upon deer when I am driving.

Nan Johnson said...

Great shot Claire. Thanks for sharing & making me smile!

Pat Koscienski said...

I hope I see a painting from this, Claire. It's so rare to get such a beautiful photo like this unless you are a wildlife photographer.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails